[geeks] The insanity of this world

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Jul 14 17:57:49 CDT 2002

On July 14, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >   My favorite sex toy is a woman.  If you need more than that, you're
> > probably with the wrong woman.  And if she needs more than that, she's
> > probably with the wrong man. ;)
> >      -Dave
>
> THAT just went into my quotes file.  Say it again, brotha!

  Well, it's true!  I've spoken with many people who blab about all the
toys and other things (one married couple in particular who go
clubbing to pick up women to bring home and share) they need in order
to, erm, "enjoy a sexual relationship."  (of course what I really mean
is "in order to get off")...my response is always "why don't you go
find someone that you actually LIKE?!"  Ahh, Maryland.

  I'll tell you...the most unbelievable, earth-shattering,
thought-I-had-died-and-gone-to-heaven intimate experiences I've ever
had were with someone who I was deeply, intensely, hopelessly in love
with.  (some of you folks remember Ruby) There's a big difference
betwen "relief" and "satisfaction".  Too many unfortunate people
experience the former, mistake it for the latter, and never know any
better.

      -Dave