[geeks] Public Apology

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sat Jul 13 14:08:44 CDT 2002

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:08:14 +0000 (GMT)
Kris Kirby <kris at catonic.net> wrote:

> it wouldn't be that bad, but daddy is buying all of his hardware...

Reminds my of a customer I had once.  In 10th grade, he was running
parallel dial ups, then got one way satellite, he was running 3 PeeCees
just because he had them, had 2 dedicated phone lines and his own
satellite feed. Just for IM and games.  And me with work to do can only
have a single dial up.  It is difficult to maintain objectivity when
every part of me wants to whine "no fair"

Tim