[geeks] Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sat Jul 13 16:00:13 CDT 2002

... so we're stand on my friend's porch with a few friends and these two
girls that $friend[1] knows. $friend says he's going to cut his hair.
$friend[1] says he can't until after halloween. $friend asks why.
$friend[1] comes up to the side of $friend and points: "Jay, and Silent
Bob." So then I start into this tirade, right in front of two girls that
$friend[1] had invited over: "Well, that's good except for one thing. See,
since he's going to be Jay, he gets to run his mouth all the time and
tell everyone that `You *LOVE* the cock'."

$friend[1] didn't like that. 8-)

I guess he didn't pay as much attention to the movies as I did; I own them
all on DVD. 8-)