[geeks] Menuet

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 12 15:06:07 CDT 2002

The fourth version of Plan9 was made earlier this
year.

http://www.cs.bell-labs.com/sys/doc/release4.html

I used it for a while on a single pc although it too
is said to be better run in unison, with separate file and cpu servers.
Then using other boxes as terminals.

Acme is my favorite feature of the OS. Worth trying out
and playing with.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL