[geeks] Desktop Publishing a la Pagemaker

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Fri Jul 12 13:17:41 CDT 2002

<bsa>
*knock* *knock*
(spoken in weird japanese-english like trade federation peoples in Episode
I)
BSA:Yes... Mr Sharp.  We are under the understanding that you have a warez
copy of Pagemaker installed on your G3.
James:Huh?
BSA:Of course our blockade is perfectly legal... oh wait wrong script.
BSA:You must uninstall this pagemaker software and still pay us for it.
James:Huh? (loads shotgun)
BSA: Ah, of course.  There must be a misunderstanding.
James:Huh? (points shotgun)
BSA: We shall take our leave of you...
</BSA>