[geeks] Menuet

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jul 12 11:11:20 CDT 2002

Has anyone here ever tried menuet os?

It is, unfortunately, x86 only, and has very limited hardware
support.  Pretty much any intel or AMD chip is support to my
understanding (some cyrixs probably just work, others probably don't,
particularly the mediagx line).  No USB support (except for keyboards
where the bios sees it and pretends it is ps/2).  SB16 only for
sound.  Pretty much and vesa supported video card.

But darn the programming model looks sweet.  I wish I could find
something similar for either Sun4 or Openboot PPC.

--
Joshua D. Boyd