SHITTY DOGGIE was Re: [geeks] SHITTY KITTY PART 2

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Fri Jul 12 08:39:24 CDT 2002

jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu writes:

>On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 07:56:38AM -0400, dave at cca.org wrote:
>> This is my dog story:
>>
>> 	http://thelocustbitmydog.com
>>
>> (It helps if you realize that The Locust (http://thelocust.com)
>> are a really huge hardcore band that have an (undeserved, in my
>> opinion) reputation for starting fights with the audience at
>> their shows. And their fans look like Romulans.)

>Looking at the 3rd picture down, did you do that in raw postscript as
>well?

Yep.

>They bit your dog and you say the reputation is undeserved?  Sounds
>like they are asking for a fight to me.

The story has a happy ending.

Actually, I once saw one of those GG Allin wannabe bands picking
fights with audience members... untill my friend got annoyed, jumped
up on stage, and beat the shit out of them. Highly amusing.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------------- Live each day like the Triffids are coming. -------------