[geeks] The insanity of this world

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Thu Jul 11 14:19:39 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 11:53:58AM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:
>

>>No sense, uninsured motorist (and its required in Pennsylvania) and a
>>welfare queen.
>

> But you can still win, take out a lien on future earnings, and ruin
> her, and a possible husbands future.

I wouldn't want the karma that goes with decision.  It's one thing to
defend yourself from idiots, it's quite another to effectively shoot
them.  (IANAL) What I would have asked for was the judge to make a
summary judgement for the defendant and specified that the plaintif pay
all court costs for wasting the court's time with a frivolous lawsuit.

Mike Hebel