[geeks] The insanity of this world

Dave Kimmel crisco_kid at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 11 11:44:51 CDT 2002

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Fogg, James wrote:

> If said neighbor hits YOUR tree, he sues YOU for planting that fschking tree
> where someone is gonna hit it It happened to me, my poor pine tree took a
> beating and the family of the recently vegitablized idiot driver sued. Of
> course, the three drivers/wittnesses she passed at 60mph (35mph zone) in a
> blinding snowstorm then veered into my tree didn't stop the family from
> trying.

Yikes!  That's more than a little ridiculous...  The outcome was in your
favour, I hope.

Do you find that people like to joyride over your lawn?  We get that every
once in a while during the winter - usually they only evidence is the tire
tracks in the otherwise untouched snow.  And the Jeep that's hung up in a
tree 2 blocks away...

-- Dave Kimmel
   crisco_kid at shaw.ca