[geeks] Re: RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jul 11 10:01:56 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 09:51:15AM -0500, Jennifer Sharp wrote:
> Mmm cat snouts.
>
> On a serious note: Milk is bad for kitty's digestive system.  Cats,
> like some humans, are lactose intolerant. Too much can lead to bad
> things happening to kittypoo later on. Please be kind to kitty and
> don't give her dairy.

When we let my cat clean bowls, there is usually next to nothing in
them.  My cat has also been known to get small pieces of cheese, lunch
meat, and chocolate.  But those last 3 are pretty rare.

For years, said kitty was fine with milk, but then it started causing
him problems, but he still loves it.  Hence why he get next to nothing
left for him.

He once even had a hamburger cooked just for him.  The hamburger had
been dropped raw, and Dad didn't want to package it with the rest
of the burgers he was packs.  So, he offered it to the cat.  But the
cat refused to touch raw meat and Dad, displaying his soft streak,
cooked the burger for the cat.

--
Joshua D. Boyd