[geeks] Re: RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Thu Jul 11 09:51:15 CDT 2002

Mmm cat snouts.

On a serious note: Milk is bad for kitty's digestive system.  Cats,
like some humans, are lactose intolerant. Too much can lead to bad
things happening to kittypoo later on. Please be kind to kitty and
don't give her dairy.

We have a problem with Spaz and string cheez. She can be in another
part of the house dead asleep and when she hears the zip of a string
cheez opening she is IMMEDIATELY in your face. She particularly likes
to sit on the backs of the office chairs to drool in your hair and
purr loud enough to vibrate your brains out of your ears.  OTOH we
have taught her the kitty version of beg (Don't tell her that, the
command is meercat.).  But if/when we do have string cheez she only
gets a tiny, tiny bit.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp