[geeks] Re: RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jul 11 09:41:20 CDT 2002

On July 11, Fogg, James wrote:
> Captain Crunch. Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. Works for me.

  Dude.  Raisin Bran Crunch, and Granola.  Best as a midnight snack.
They both kick all sorts of ass.  Honey & Nut Corn Flakes are also
really good, but I haven't seen them around in a while.

  My wacky cat knows the sound of cereal hitting the bowl, and becomes
very affectionate when I sit down to eat some.  She knows she'll get
that last 0.25" of milk when I'm done...and when I stand up, she meows
VERY LOUDLY until her little cat snout is buried in that bowl. :-)

       -Dave