[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Wed Jul 10 15:00:02 CDT 2002

At the time, yes. I was living in a one bedroom apartment with my
parents and their two dogs. My father had 'retired' due to illness.
When you are eating ramen noodles every day and your rent is
$150/month and you can barely pay that, a hundred thousand dollar home
is pretty grand to you.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp