[geeks] Re: RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Wed Jul 10 16:46:23 CDT 2002

Amy, as someone who has in the past ranted against others slamming and
posting hurtful things and even flamed your own husband, I would have
hoped you would see that while you see the solution to this others don't
see it as clearly, and for many it is more then just picking yourself
up. What for you is easy, for another is not so easy. I am not saying
that this applies to me, I am just saying that each person is different
and that has to be understood and respected.

Dwight Wallbridge,

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net
Geek Blog http://www.geekblog.net/