[geeks] Re: RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Wed Jul 10 13:25:21 CDT 2002

>>"You need to slow down and not work you body so hard - you'll get sick.
>>  You're not thin you know."
>

> Pictures! Pictures!

I'm an amature at 5' 7" - 250lbs.  Mowing an acre of grass every friday
at my friend's house is helping that a little - if I don't kill her push
mower on a rock again. *rolls eyes*

Working on getting a "Mike Cam" set up here - at least for when I'm
dialed up.    Anybody know a good webcam app for USB and Linux?

> --a
> i feel ill. too much refined sugar.

I've found that honey does well as a substitute.  Although I still have
tendency to drink my iced tea and coffee with a glop of sugar on the
bottom when I'm done. ;-)

Mike Hebel