[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Tue Jul 9 11:00:20 CDT 2002

First: there is nothing I can say about my mother-in-law that my
husband has not already said. Second: I don't fight with her. I just
don't give a crap. I ignore and avoid her at all possible costs. And
when I am confronted with her I act civil and polite. When I told her
what I did I said it in a very nice way but she is so unacustomed to
anyone disagreeing with her that it takes her off guard. Which suits
me nicely since she is unable to respond immediately and I have no
further converstation with her about it.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp