[geeks] Woot

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jul 9 08:52:01 CDT 2002

I have ordered a game hunter for my PSX.  This little box attaches to
my PSX parallel port and does several things.  First, it lets me play
import games (and pirated games[1]).  Second it allows game shark
cheat codes to be used.  Third it is commlink compatible which I take
to mean that I just need PC-Commlink (or compatible) software and a
serial.

Combine items 2 and 3 together, and I now have a PSX dev kit, minus
compilers, etc (GCC toolchain, BTW).  Wheee!!!!

And the whole thing is only setting me back $14.50 shipped directly
from hong kong.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

[1] A clerk at a store accused me of only wanting a mod-chip to play
pirated games and bitched that this was what was putting him out of
business.  He obviously hasn't seen my place.  Hundreds of audio CDs
with maybe a total of 4 CD-Rs.  A hundred DVDs, no DVD rips.  A large
stack of PSX games and no burns (but that last doesn't say anything
since I can't use burns without the modchip).