[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Jul 9 03:47:16 CDT 2002

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Jennifer Sharp wrote:
> Again yay! Another person who does not buy this ADD bullshit that the
> teachers are forcing down the parent's throats. The teachers are
> medicating the kids to keep them under control. School is nothing more
> than a baby sitter. That is why my kids will be homeschooled by James
> and myself.

Looking on the bright side, at least you won't be responsible for another
idiot entering the world. We're full of them down here[0].

[0]: The really funny part is that we have so many engineers and
     scientists and whatnot and *nobody* can drive worth a shit.
     Physicists who don't understand the physics of driving an SUV.