[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Mon Jul 8 23:45:51 CDT 2002

I think he said that roses have a naturally acidic Ph and the blue
enzyme he was going to extract from a cornflower, which I think he
said was distantly related to the rose. But the cornflower has a very
basic Ph. And the blue enzyme could not exsist in such a acidic plant.
Or something like that. I could be completely wrong. I only got to
talk to the man for a minute when everyone came along and insisted
that he was boring me to death. Which he wasn't.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp