[geeks] MS good?!?

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon Jul 8 16:05:38 CDT 2002

It would only be difficult for the people that actually use all the
features of exchange and office, all the little calendar tweaks and
such, but of course those are the people who are most capable of
learning something new.  Most users would probably take a whole half
hour to adjust to anything that vaguely follows the microsoft gui style.

Tim