[geeks] Keyring

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jul 8 18:26:05 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 06:23:25PM -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
> It is a locking one, so slightly larger than my old one. I have large
> pockets, being a large person, and carry bottle openers and stuff too.

I just get the cheesy "not for actual climbing use" fake ones from Home Depot
in shiny colors...  Or from Harbor Freight, $0.99 each.  I replace them about
every 3 months when they get scratched up.  Currently, I'm on a black one.
Before that, I had blue, and before that, purple.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net