[geeks] Mac n' cheese (Alton Brown)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jul 8 11:15:13 CDT 2002

On Monday, July 8, 2002, at 11:58 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   It sounds FRIGHTENINGLY good.  I must try this.
>
>     -Dave
>
> --
> Dave McGuire                  "Needing a calculator indicates that
> St. Petersburg, FL              your .emacs file is incomplete."
> -Joshua Boyd

Here are the recipe links... if you can't find Panko Bread crumbs (which
I couldn't), they are just large unseasoned breadcrumbs... take some
stale or toasted white bread and pulse it in the food processor a few
times.

Stove top recipe for a substitute to Kraft Dinner: (extremely good,
gooey and cheesy... a spoon will stand up in this if it cools)
http://www.foodtv.com/foodtv/recipe/0,6255,20964,00.html

Baked Macaroni and cheese:
http://www.foodtv.com/foodtv/recipe/0,6255,20963,00.html

Next-day Mac and Cheese Toast (made from above baked recipe):
http://www.foodtv.com/foodtv/recipe/0,6255,20970,00.html

All from episode EA1E10 of "Good Eats"

-Andrew