[geeks] Sol 9 images

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jul 8 10:09:29 CDT 2002

Nah that's ok... I have one other person who already nabbed them and
promised to burn me CD's... I was just impatient... enough to download
them over dialup :-).  I had gotten 97% through disk 2... and forgot for
a night or so to continue the download... when I tried it was now
password protected.

Thanks, though  if he never ships I'll take you up on the offer.

Andrew