[geeks] Kickass old Mac games

Matthew Braun mjbraun at dkcs.com
Mon Jul 8 09:50:04 CDT 2002

I grew up on Macs and even though I'm using PCs now (save your wrath for
later), I still have a fondness for many of the old games that rocked my
world Way Back When.

Well, Cliff Johnson, creator of the classic puzzle games "The Fool's Errand"
and "3 in Three" has released the games for download for free on his site
(http://fools-errand.com/) including a version packaged for pc-based
emulators (and I'm sure someone could work up a *nix solution and send it to
him.

I recommend it, 3 in Three rocked my world, and it's doing so again.

Also, I'm trying to see if I can get "The 7th Guest" and "The 11th Hour" (PC
games) from Trilobyte Games to run under Wine. Also very nifty puzzle
games...