[geeks] its full of stars...

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Mon Jul 8 09:17:27 CDT 2002

> >>Although it seems to be a 5000/150, which actually IS better for me
> >>since I found I have some ram for the /1xx machines...
> >

> >   Huh?  Either I misread it or we're talking about two different
> > auctions..
>
> You mean this one?
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2035881170

 And how about this one?

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2036696371

 Is this a R4k cpu if I'm correct in thinking that a large heatsink equals R4k
(or a least my /240 had a different CPU module last time I looked)? I've
searched very briefly on the cpu number, but didn't find anything...

 And does anyone know where all the old DEC documentation has gone? I've got
some industrial PC hardware from DEC: a couple of CPU boards, a 19" rackmount
case and 2 backplanes, all without manuals. The HP/Compaq site didn't have any
info on these things, part numbers are ETMAB-AB and EBM34-AA.

  greetings,
    Michiel