[geeks] [Fwd: Time Travelers PLEASE HELP!!! 4492]

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Jul 7 09:54:09 CDT 2002

Hahahaha.

Anyone else got this? It had 4 million names in the To: list.

---sambo

Subject: Time Travelers PLEASE HELP!!! 4492
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 06:54:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: cliftonc at juno.com ()
To: x

Hello,
If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government
or alien technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been
messed with by evil beings! If you have access to the carbon copy
replica model #50 3000 series, the dimensional warp, temporal reversion
or something similar please reply! I simply need the safest method of
transferring my
consciousness or returning to my younger self with my current
mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help
me, I would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a
variety different types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am
serious! Please send a separate email to me at: Dragonball03 at aol.com if
you can help! Thanks

OnrJCSkpakdJ2SlaGfU5aXo=

 (cliftonc at juno.com) on Saturday, July 6, 2002 at 06:54:54