[geeks] MIIB?

Kevin Lee kevin at elbonia.org
Sat Jul 6 09:52:58 CDT 2002

> Castroville and locations downriver of the dam

WHAT MORON would name their town castroville....sheesh...
that is almost as bad as my favourite towns in NEWFOUNDLAND

AHEM

1)Dildo Bay
2) CUM by Chance
3) Vagina Canyon
4) Cornerbrook  (no wait that's a normal one)
5) St. John's  (sounds like a toilet manufacturer)

ps; I used to live in Dildo Bay and never heard the end of it.  Especially
since it was
in my passport.  You should here INS DUDE Laugh and say 'get out of here'
and I sped across the BORDER..

OF course now a day US CUSTOMS would probably arrest me for uttering a
profanity.

Kevin