[geeks] Apple at it again

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jul 5 23:09:05 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 10:55:31PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>
> > satisfactorilly.  I'm currently trying to find an old copy of Stuffit
> > Expander (or similar binhex program) in a .smi file.  Currently knee
> > deep in Apple's ftp site looking for such stuff.
>
> Can you find a copy of Fetch?  I can post a copy in MacBinary format,
> which Fetch can decode on-the-fly.

Fetch is something else I can't find.  They went proprietary payware,
and I can't find any older copies floating around.

Care to put fetch and stuffit on a CD-R for me in a pair of .smi
files?  I'd be happy to send a few bucks to someone for doing so.  I
need versions old enough to run on OS 8.1, but preferably old enough
to run on 7.1 (since when the PPC is going well the next project will
be to get the 840 going).

--
Joshua D. Boyd