[geeks] its full of stars...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jul 5 16:13:02 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 04:08:48PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> Electrotex is the only place that I've found the wire-it-yourself kits;
> Altex didn't even know what MMJ was the last time I asked.  Electrotex
> will ship, but they're a bit out-of-the-way to visit in person (Houston).

last time I looked at Altex, they had the MMJ-female-to-DBx kits, but not
the MMJ plugs or crimper.

> > small ethernet hub with a thinnet (BNC) connection, so I can get
> > it connected to the rest of my network..

The back of the 1200 is thinnet/BNC.  So, easiest way to do that will
be to find an old small hub that has BNC and 10baseT, and then go to
Goodwill for some terminators and T-connectors.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net