[geeks] '86 Sentra pics

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jul 5 15:38:53 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 04:17:11PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > http://www.k-huhn.com/dodgeram/pics/AUT_0113.JPG
> > Fuel injected all the way - but not factory stock, obviously...
>
> Point.

I suppose.  There were, however, several vehicles that had the round air
cleaners and fuel injection.  I'm at a total loss for names, but they
definitely existed.  Ohh!  My '86 Cavalier was one.  I also had an Escort with
EFI and a round air cleaner.  Mainly they were in the transition period between
EFI and carburetors, as they already had the air cleaners, they just made the
new throttle bodies accept the existing parts.  Why re-invent the wheel...

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster