[geeks] 4th of july plans

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Fri Jul 5 11:09:01 CDT 2002

Exactly. People consider you a freak if you don't go out every
week-end and get smashed until you puke. Alcohol and Jennifer don't
mix. I tend to get violent. I have smoked a little weed in my time
recreationally but I grew up with potheads/alcoholics for siblings. My
parents don't drink though my dad used to smoke a little. My siblings
say I am a little brat and that I'm stuck up because I am not out
there getting sh*tfaced all of the time.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp