[geeks] 4th of july plans

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Jul 5 09:03:35 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 09:27:51AM -0400, Bryan Fullerton wrote:

> I've never smoked anything in my life, including cigarettes. I like my
> lungs.

I find it really hard to inhale, so I don't enjoy smoking weed.  I have
brewed beer with it and cooked with it.

I smoke cigars, which, of course, one doesn't inhale.  Yes, I know about
the possibility of mouth and upper-throat cancers.  I consider that to be an
acceptable risk, considering that I smoke so seldom.  Likewise, I consider
my level of alcohol consumption to pose an acceptable risk.

> My rules for recreational drugs are "no smoking, no injecting". Which
> still leaves lots of options, several of which I explored and decided
> were fun but don't need to be repeated. :)

Right now, my drug of choice is mead.  Yum.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

     Soylent green is purple!  Soylent green is purple!