[geeks] "daylight" light bulbs

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jul 4 17:39:15 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 09:08:10PM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
>If you find them, let me know.  All I can get is the "greenish" cool white
>ones.  The only "daylight" flourescent bulbs I've found are the long ones
>which are labeled daylight.  They give the rough spectrum of the clear, blue sky.

Home Depot, made by "Commercial Electric" (who I cant find a web site for).

Their "normal" compact flourescent bulbs are in a green cardboard-in-bubble-
pack; they have "daylight" versions where the packaging is blue.

Unfortunately, I can only find 20W (equiv to 75W incandescent) ones; I
need 23W (100W) or better...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford