[geeks] Re: Squares, was Re: 4th of july plans

Beth Roberts beth at bethroberts.com
Thu Jul 4 14:59:48 CDT 2002

> Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
>
> > I only know of one other guy, besides myself, that will admit to
> > having never done any illegal or controlled substances (not including
> > alcohol) - not even one joint.  I'm such a square...

There are some interesting substances that are not only legal, but easy to
procure and reasonably safe (if you inform yourself beforehand and don't
fuck around).

And at least one is even fun, imho. :)

On the other hand, don't listen to me - I ended up in a psych ward. Your
mileage may vary.

-Beth, still arguably partially crazy but safe out among the so-called
"normals"