[geeks] 4th of july plans

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jul 4 11:26:30 CDT 2002

Rise of the Triad... (also known as ROTT belovedly) I still have the
demo on this DukeNukem3D disk I have in front of me... unless you're
talking about a different game.  I just don't have access to the full
version anymore... you still have it Sambo?

I love the quit screen... random things like a car going off a cliff or
a guillotine etc. when it asks if you really want to quit... when you do
it plays a sound effect appropriate to the picture.  It was great for
college lab LAN parties...

Andrew

On Thursday, July 4, 2002, at 11:20 AM, s at avoidant.org wrote:

> Andrew Weiss wrote:
>

>> I still have to get myself another copy of Rise of the Triad.  That was
>> one seriously funny FPS.  Levels were very boring and flat but the
>> characters and weapons rocked... Flame thrower charred people to
>

> Return of the Triad. We had a level editor. they were no longer flat and
> boring. You could play with gravity too. Run up a ramp and launch to the
> other side of a BIG room spinning and spraying flame. oooohhhh...
>
> I miss lunchtime at $previous_work.
>

> ---sambo

-Andrew