[geeks] 4th of july plans

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jul 4 06:28:31 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 12:30:25AM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:
> > Aaah... Vodka + Mountain Dew...
> I thought I was the only sicko who liked that drink.  Great for parties,
> though.  Everyone's wide awake, but smashed. :)

Try tequila, vodka and redbull.  Mix a good shot of T and of V with a can
of R.  Drink on the rocks.

Best served in gallon pitchers.  And drunk by the pint.

--
David Cantrell    |    Reprobate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  attractivating: inducing the quality of being attractive,
     especially to members of the appropriate sex.  -- Henrik Levkowetz