[geeks] Beer

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 3 20:35:31 CDT 2002

From: "Steven Hill" <sjh at matrix.net>
> On my, leaving for America 'do' I was fed Aftershock & Midori
> shooters.
>
> Now that really fucked me up.
>
> As well as the beer and whisky that I would normally drink.
>
> My head was spinning, but I did not have to find Huey or Ralph.

Aftershock is one of the "wrongest" drinks I've ever had. It's just plain
wrong! Though I've yet to get bladdered on Asinthe.

The last time I went out with a load of work colleagues and Aftershock was
involved 2 of them ended up walking home, 10+ miles worth of walking. Inspite
of the fact that I'd lent them taxi fare too! :)

Will.