[geeks] 4th of july plans

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Wed Jul 3 17:30:54 CDT 2002

Kurt,

The same thing happens to me at $JOB all the time.  I swear everyone here
eats nothing but cake, candy, pie, pudding and soda.  UGH
Somedays I can't keep track of how much sugar I've had and WHAM! I'm
worthless the rest of the afternoon - I actually can't even do basic math
in that condition.

The only thing that helps is to drink about a 1/2 gallon of water and
flush my system out good.  I pop a tylenol and I'm ok afterwards.  Of
course, it takes about an hour for the water to help...  anyway the moral
of the story is drink a metric buttload of water with your sugar. :-)