[geeks] 4th of july plans

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Wed Jul 3 16:36:26 CDT 2002

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> LOL!  'Chick drinks' give me headaches and make me ill - probably somethign to
> do with the sugar content, which I can't stomach...

At the moment, myself and beer are having disagreements. Doesn't help that
I got shitfaced on Coronas and puked twice (and this was some time ago).
Me and The Malted One haven't been seeing eye to eye in a while.

Day after, mom tells me how my father was when drinking...
(puker/passer-outer) great.. Thanks Dad.... Now I know where *that* comes
from.