[geeks] 4th of july plans

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Wed Jul 3 15:55:45 CDT 2002

> > Wow.  Good alcohol does not have a "shudder factor" after you drink it,
> > I discovered. 8-)
>
> 'splain. Where I can I get some and what will it cost me?

We were drinking the Family Silver edition, 1976 Bunnahabhain
(Distilled on Islay) procured from Justerini & Brookes (Vintners and
booze suppliers to Her Maj, and other Royals) on George Street,
Edinburgh. Procured for approx 75 of our British Pounds.

I have seen other Bunnahbhain of intersting age in some liquor stores
here in Austin. Twin Liqours did have a not quite as old as mine
bottle, for 70 or 80 bux.

S.

--
Steven Hill