[geeks] ebay jerk sellers and dealing with nonpaying bidder acusations

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 3 15:08:55 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 12:59:30PM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> You hit it on the head right there.
>
> I will pay more to a seller that uses a trusted payment service.
> It's saved me more than once.

Well, I found that MBE will send certified letters, so the next
payment I sent out via MO will be certified.  After this, I will
endever never to make another MO payment again.

In the mean time I haven't decided to leave feedback to the guy
causing trouble.  Nothing too heated.  perhaps:

"Sent payment, never received item. To add insult, they filed
non-payer warning"

--
Joshua D. Boyd