[geeks] 4th of july plans

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jul 3 14:23:55 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 10:55:10AM -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
> > Sorry, fine cigars are illegal in the US.
> I am sure they are. It has been debadged to be jsut a cigar. I *can't
> remember where I got it from, your honour*

When I went cigar-shopping with a USian friend who was visiting London once,
he was asked whether his purchses were "for export".  Which involved taking
the bands off, replacing them with fakes, and packing them in a box saying
"produce of Dominican Republic".

    Usenet is a co-operative venture, backed by nasty people.
    Follow the standards.
      -- Chris Rovers, in the Monastery