[geeks] ebay jerk sellers and dealing with nonpaying bidder acusations

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 3 14:07:04 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 02:49:28PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> <SNIP>

A closer reading indicates that a warning isn't the end of the world
as long as additional people don't also file them (actually, I have
two more sellers that are being problematic about giving me the info
needed to pay at the moment and enough time has passed that they could
technically file a warning).

Sigh.  I guess I'll have to sort through my reciepts tonight and file
an appeal on Friday to be on the safe side.  And be a bid more
proactive about getting those other dealers to cooperate.

It seems a bit unfair that sellers can file non-payer warnings, but
that buyers can't file "I paid and he didn't send me my merchendise"
warnings or "he won't give me the information needed to pay him"
warnings.

--
Joshua D. Boyd