[geeks] 4th of july plans

Craig Leikis cleikis at superpages.com
Wed Jul 3 13:55:16 CDT 2002

There hasn't been an announcement (that I know) of the hardware
requirements for Linux. I would imagine it will be similar to the Windows
version.

I bought a 64Mb geforce2 card at Fry's for $69 (the recommended card), but
a TNT2 (16meg+) is also supported. The minimum CPU is supposed to be a
P2-450, but it runs just fine on my K6-3 333. It gets a bit choppy with
a lot of NPCs on the screen, but it's very playable.

Craig