[geeks] 4th of july plans

Craig Leikis cleikis at superpages.com
Wed Jul 3 12:40:24 CDT 2002

> It has the potential to generate one of the biggest user communities in terms
> of non-professional but high standard add-ons and mods.

I pre-ordered NWN thinking the Linux version would be released at the same
time as the Windows version and at the last minute they announced it
wouldn't. (Linux server released a few days after Windows version, still
waiting on Linux client).

I first heard about it a few years ago and have been waiting (not-so)
patiently. So, I resorted to installing (yeach) Windows and until the
Linux version is ready and bought hardware so I could play it.

I'm now working my way through the single-player modules and as soon as
that's done, I already have plans for my NWN dedicated server/custom
modules. I spent some time running a Sphere server and MUD before that. I
loved coding for those. If NWN is half as much fun, I'll be in heaven.

Craig