[geeks] Beer. Was: 4th of july plans

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Wed Jul 3 11:39:24 CDT 2002

> > Ewwwww!
> >
> > Carling Black Label is exported for a reason.
> >

> I make no appologies :-)
>
> While a good hefeweizen would taste better on 100+ degree days, it's too
> expensive for me to keep a constant supply on hand.  And I could easily become
> a raging alcoholic if I kept *only* good stuff around...

I think Weiss biers taste like rats piss.

I am a pilsner lager drinker: Stella Artois, Warsteiner, Bitburger,
Kronenbourg

And a Beer drinker: 80/- 90/- 70/- Special, Fraoch, and some other
seasonals.

And single malts of course :-)

I am not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk.

S.

--
Steven Hill
Systems Administrator