[geeks] 4th of july plans

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jul 3 10:20:06 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 04:06:46PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> So, what are people doing?  It is only 2 days away.

I have a chance to rant at $boss in the morning, at which I shall be
demanding that he explain his fuckwitted decision to move the department
to $provincial_shithole_which_noone_wants_to_go_to.

In the evening, I shall go to the Cittie of Yorke pub on High Holborn,
where I shall drink much beer with the other London Perl Mongers, as
it will be the day after the first wedneday of the month, our traditional
day for drinking much beer.

On Friday, I have a tutored bourbon-tasting!  Oh, and a meeting with my
union reps in the morning.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Oh look