[geeks] binhex question

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 3 01:13:53 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 11:04:02PM +0000, geoffr at zipcon.net wrote:
> > What do I need to read binhex files on a mac?
>
> Stuffit expander will decode BinHEX files.

I know.  But Stuffit expander comes from the web site in a binhex
file,  and I don't have it, so I can't easily install it.  Their
recommendation is to either upgrade to 8.5 or get a copy on a mac
compatible CD (ie, the kind that can handle both forks without needing
binhex encoding).  I was hoping someone would know where I could
download a disk image (those are compatible with forkless FSs, right?)
that I could burn to CD to put in the Mac.

--
Joshua D. Boyd