[geeks] 4th of july plans

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jul 2 18:25:29 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 06:16:22PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 07:01:55PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > Remeber a picture from a while back?  The picture in particular was
> > usually called linuxchic.jpg (although there were some truly
> > disgusting pictures with the same name).  It was a cute girl wearing a
> > penguin mini-T and panties standing in front of an early Cray ( 1 I think).
>
> I saw a lot of those; most of them were photoshopped (the penguin logos on
> the underwear, that is).

Yes, but most didn't feature crays in the background.

And it is probably more appropriate to say most of them were badly
photoshopped (or hopefully gimped since it is linux).  After all,
unless you (or I guess your wife or someone equally trusted) witnessed
the picture taking yourself, you don't really know that the non
obvious ones weren't also gimped.

--
Joshua D. Boyd