[geeks] 4th of july plans

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jul 2 17:58:02 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 04:09:46PM -0500, Amy wrote:

> As for RPG's, I'm fairly picky over which one's I'll play and which ones
> I'll avoid....Stuff like Everquest and UO never appealed to me. I'm a
> solitary game-player. I don't like 3-d gameplay as well, which seems to
> be the going trend. :(

How do you feel about the Final Fantasy games?  They aren't really 3D,
despite the graphics.  But, no shiny stuff gets worn though.

Also, ever played Lunar2: Eternal Blue?  Strictly solitary, strictly
2D.  I don't think we get to see the characters wearing the shiny
stuff they collect though.

Feel free to list other RPG type games you've liked.

--
Joshua D. Boyd